Sunday, January 10, 2010


Here are a few more cards using the new Topstitch Level 2 paper and Acrylic stamp sets- Embrace Life ( C1391) and You are Beautiful (C1352)


I also wanted to make a Card Holder for all the different card, so here is what I came up with.


Again , I wanted to use the new paper Topstitch . I used the My Acrylix Organizer (Z1038)


The measurements are as follows: Front, 2 sides, back 4" X6". Top 5 1/2" X 2 1/2". Use the corner rounder on all pieces. For the brown on the front I used a large rectangular nestibilities, but you could cut brown at 5 1/2" x 2 3/4" I cut C A R D S on the cricut using Storybook at 1 1/2". The blue pc on top of the brown is 5 1/4" x 2 1/2". For the lettering you could use alphabet stamps, stickers or hand write Cards. I added a bow and a flower with a brad that I had on hand on the front, and various ribbons on top.

For the divider I cust 6" x 6" cardstock and a nestibilities circle that was folded in halve and various stamps for the different occasions. You could also use punches . You don't have to limit yourself to circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment